www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Thursday 17 January 2013

TODAY I’M WEARING: CASUAL OUTFIT OF THE WEEK


womens modal t-shirt top

“Casual dressing with Arteecollage Modal Tops“, by Kirsten Ferguson.
I started my final semester of university on Monday and am now faced with the dreaded dissertation. And with the imminent agonising over hours stuck in the library and fidgeting until I can piece together a sentence, I need to be comfortable. But whilst spending all-nighters reading books and bashing at my keyboard, I still need to be stylish – you never know who you’ll bump into!

Today I’ve chosen this Arteecollage Asymmetric Modal top in grey. I can always rely on Arteecollagefor chic, classic garments and the modal fabric is so comfortable and easy to wear. You can tell by looking at the fabric that it is high quality and looks much more luxurious than your typical basic wardrobe essentials. Despite all this detail, the grey modal top is in the Arteecollage sale for only £9! The quality makes the top practical to wear casually during the day at university, or for a more casual trip to the bar post dissertation writing!
Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 10.49.57
I paired this Arteecollage Asymmetric top with Topshop MOTO Indigo Leigh skinny jeans. These are the comfiest jeans I have tried in a long time and are perfect for a day of sitting whilst writing. I prefer jeans to leggings in this winter weather as they keep me far warmer. As the Arteecollage modal top is quite simple, I added a twined cord pink necklace from H&M for a touch of colour and sparkle.  On my feet I have pink ballet pumps from River Island for £16 which ties in with the pink necklace.

For a practical way to carry my books I used my grey tote bag from New Look which I thought was great value at just £15. To finish off my outfit, today I’m also wearing a russet brown cardigan from Phix and layered it under my duffel coat because it was minus four degrees this morning! Yowzer.

You can follow Arteecollage on Facebook and Twitter.

There is also only one week left to enter the Arteecollage draw to win £100 of clothing:https://www.facebook.com/Arteecollage/app_180899202052024

Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment