www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Thursday 17 January 2013

GUEST BLOGGER: “BOY TALK”

boy talk blog arteecollage
‘Boy Talk’, by Kirsten Ferguson

Since hitting the sales and not really racking for anything in particular, I’ve found myself browsing in the men’s clothing sections.  One of my favourite hoodies is one I bought last year from the men’s range at H&M and was actually cheaper than a similar one in the women’s section! Arteecollage have an amazing sale on everything (both womenswear and menswear) so I don’t need to worry about price when I’m having a nosey around.

Surprisingly the men’s t-shirts really appealed to me. The King Eagle V t-shirt particularly caught my eye with its cool, hand-drawn print. You can imagine how happy I was when I discovered this modal t-shirt is the ‘Deal of the day’ on the Arteecollage website for £8.50 (usually £30) until the 14th of January!

The printed tee shirt comes in a slim fit so I bought it in a large to achieve that baggy boyfriend look. Like many Arteecollage garments, it’s made with soft modal fabric, meaning you can be urban chic whilst being utterly comfortable!

For a casual look, I pair this deep v-neck tee with some black sawyer leather panel leggings from Missguided. The fitted appearance of the leggings contrasts well with the loose fit of the men’s graphic t-shirt, giving the look a feminine touch. I talked about creating a capsule wardrobe in my last post and I think leggings can be added to this as it can be worn with so many different garments.
arteecollage mens graphic t-shirt
To keep warm in our typical, rubbish British January weather, I layer-up with the H&M hoody I mentioned above. Not only is it really soft but adds a splash of colour to the outfit and at £14.99, it won’t break the bank!

This look is super comfy and easy to wear, which calls for some equally comfortable footwear. These Nike Hally Hoop trainers are simple but cool so they won’t clash with the panel leggings. I spotted these ones in Office but there is such a large collection from Nike that you could mix and match different colours and styles to suit your personality.

Finishing off the look, I’ve opted for this red Columbia Beanie Hat, £18, which is available online. The bold hue works wonders to complete this laid-back, off-duty look and definitely adds to the cosy factor!

So, next time you’re browsing the Arteecollage website, don’t forget to check out the men’s sectionand raid your boyfriend’s wardrobe for inspiration on how to complete this look with ease and panache.

- Kirsten Ferguson, of Fergie’s Fashion Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment