www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Thursday 8 November 2012

RESIDENT BLOGGER: A SPOOKY WEEKEND (MEOW)




Recently our diaries have been bursting with celebrations of the fancy dress variety. Last Wednesday we had Halloween, yet the parties seemed to span over several weekends (this may have also equalled us overdoing it on the sweets, as well as orange cocktails). Always eager to embrace the festivities, we donned assorted dress-up – wearing everything from a Spider costume, to a Hulk costume and a, err, teacup costume. But our favourite costume we saw over the week was a classically cute cat outfit that was complete with super slick makeup, as worn by our resident blogger Miss Emma Salter. For future reference, if you wish to achieve the look, follow her easy steps below:

‘A Spooky Weekend’, by Emma Salter

Black Top: Arteecollage £35
Disco Pants: American Apparel £70
Wedge Boots: H&M £30
Bat Handbag: Topshop
Cat earings: etsy.com £5.51
Glittery cat ears: luxurylaunches.com
 
Last weekend I wore this smart but also casual black modal top from Arteecollage.com. It’s versatile nature and sumptuous feel makes this an essential item to my wardrobe, and being a reliable basic black tee means that I can wear it for most occasions. The classic crew neckline and stretch-jersey makes this a desirable staple to complete my halloween ‘kitten’ look. The beauty of this soft top is that once I’ve used it as fancy dress, I can wear it during the day with boyfriend jeans and Havianas to sport an exclusive yet natural look!

To coincide with the spooky period, I thought: “what could I wear with my Arteecollage tee to fit in with the Halloween theme”? I decided to go all out and team it with my figure hugging disco pants from American Apparel, as well as my epically comfy wedge heel boots from H&M and my super chic bat handbag from Topshop. To make the outfit even more authentic I added a few accessories, which included these cute, little cat studs from etsy.com and some glittery cat ears from luxurylaunches.com (Pictured above)

What I love about Arteecollage is that all their garments are crafted in pure and flowing modal fabric. This means their T-shirts glide on the skin like silk and create a classic look via a use of feminine necklines that make this plain black tee a part of a perfectly chic outfit!
My favourite item from this outfit is the ‘off duty’ black top from Arteecollage.com. It’s a reliable item to own and stays true to Arteecollage‘s unconventional approach to carefully produced, desirable basics. The modal fabric makes it one of my most elegant tops in my wardrobe!

Don’t forget to check Facebook and to follow Arteecollage on  Twitter for up-coming new events and garments that the brand has to offer.

- Emma Salter

No comments:

Post a Comment