www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

RESIDENT BLOGGER: ACHIEVING OPULENT GLAM



This week our resident blogger Emma Salter gives us a lesson in swift dressing for the office Christmas party whilst getting the silhouette you’ve always wanted by working this figure-hugging dress. With her useful tips on how to adapt your Arteecollage dress from day to night, you’ll no longer fear the squabbles and queues in order to  elbow your way through the women’s loos to transform your look. As ever, let Arteecollage be your saviour. 

Arteecollage: Opulent Glam’, by Emma Salter 

Stocklists:
Ocean blue sleeveless modal dress : Arteecollage (via amazon) £18 (sale price)
Basic ankle strap heels,  Zara  
Hammered gold necklace, Wallis 

With the Christmas party season shortly arising, never have I needed a versatile dress to take me from daytime chic to evening wear with the change of just a few accessories.  For my Christmas shindig I’ll be wearing my Arteecollage urban contemporary dress with some killer heels. With its amazing ocean blue colour, extra mini length and sleeveless style, it makes for the ideal ‘laidback chic’ dress that I can make my own through using quirky accessories.

This luxe look dress is an amazing bargain at £18 (reduced by 50%) via the Arteecollage Amazon site,which has become a favourite in my shopping list. What’s so great about this dress is that it can be as versatile as you need, as well as having a great night out in, it’s a perfect garment to layer with black leggings for that ‘smart chic’ look once the partying has died down. Because of the dress’s exceptional quality modal fabric, it brings my figure to life and leaves me feeling confident upon each wear. The material shows off my curves and works in all the right places! Which is something I’ve found to be rare with your average high street party dress.

The luxurious silk qualities of this dress offer comfort, is kind to my sensitive skin, and generates warmth in these winter months. The fabric is an absolute revelation because although the thought of going out in the middle of November makes me go all giddy inside, knowing this dress is going to keep my best bits warm means I can leave the house safe in the knowledge that I won’t wake up with a dreadful cold!
This bodycon dress is extremely flattering, which means it didn’t need much accessorising because it is so elegantly simple. I decided to combine this dress with my hammered gold torq effect necklace from Wallis. This necklace is quite chunky and short which does wonders for my outfit as it doesn’t draw attention away from the dress but keeps me looking glamorous.

I am forever searching the high street for luxury, long lasting heels but never have any luck. But as soon as I saw these basic ankle strap heels in Zara, you couldn’t take them off me! They go with absolutely everything and are a great addition to this already perfect dress.

Now my outfit is done, I pay attention to my best feature: my eyes! To match this cool, relaxed outfit, I’m using the smokey eye technique as it is a style that always seems contemporary. The mix of neutral tones in my outfit makes me the glammest at the ball, (or Vodka Revolution in my case)

If you want to re-create my outfit, go check out Arteecollages‘ Amazon sale which still has some amazing pieces available! Many modal dresses, tops and trousers are 50% off! And prices start from just £6.50. GO!


For more blog posts from Emma, check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment