www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Friday 21 September 2012

GUEST BLOGGER – AIMEE LONG #2: “TRAVELLING TEE”




Hello and welcome to the new Arteecollage blogger. Feels good to have FINALLY joined the bandwagon. Each week we are going to bring you a host of the latest, most finest fashion, music, film and art news, as well as all things Arteecollage. But now let's get down and busy with some fabulous fashion.

This week we wanted to introduce you to one of our guest bloggers, Aimee Long of New York Doll writing fame. as part of our network of contributors she will be showing y'all lovely readers what she loves about our new collection. Blogging for us all the way from Greece, she shows us how, through the aid of a soft and reliable plain white tee, you can protect yourself from sheer miscomfort and looking dowdy on holiday, all thanks to Arteecollage apparel. 

“Travelling Tee”, by Aimee Long

It seems as though I can’t stay in one place very long. I have just moved to London after living in Southampton for just a year, managed to get to grips with my surrounding area (belive me it was rather tricky) and then went to Paris on the Friday. Paris was incredible and now I’m in Greece. I think I just like jet setting in all honesty. I currently find myself typing from a small backroom of a bar listening to the sound track of the 90′s, it’s total cheese, but you just have to love it.
With all this travelling you can’t help but want to be comfortable. Being on the plane can be a nightmare, screams from creatures that look as though they were born only last week, the terrible twos fighting and kicking the back of your chair and the highly annoyed parents raising their voices louder than the children to try and take control of the situation – it never works. As you can imagine my surroundings weren’t comfortable, but at least what I was wearing didn’t give me extra grief. My super soft modal jersey tee, that goes by the name of ‘Speed Pure Tank‘, was the perfect choice. It’s slim fitting, chic, crew necked and has become my wardrobe essential due to its functionality – without sounding too cocky, it is rather figure flattering as well.
I wore this with a long maxi skirt and a few chunky bracelets. Get yours from Arteecollage for the great sale price of 12 pounds.

- Aimee Long

No comments:

Post a Comment